View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #3
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellacml View Post
I was hesitant to post on here after what happened a few weeks ago but here goes...

Today, while I was at the store, Cosmo was in our backyard doing his stuff..and our neighbors dog and him started barking at each other..the neighbors dog attacked him through the hole in the fence. He grabbed his head and had it in his mouth..when I got home my family had cleaned him up but he still has a few scars and is shaking in fear. If I touch him under his chin he growls at me. Hes not bleeding anymore, hes just laying down. Oh, thought I might add...he never did apologize..what did he say? he said that we should put a new fence. Meanwhile, the fence is on OUR property.
I'm glad that Cosmo is ok, I hope he is able to overcome this. Were the wounds serious enough to go to the vet? Maybe you should even take him if the other dog drew blood. Definitly file a police report, so that way if this neighbor becomes an @$$ they know that he already has been a problem, and your animal control if this dog is aggressive.

Give Cosmo lots of kisses! Rocky and Bella send him get well wishes!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!