View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 09:34 AM   #12
CupofDog
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Don't Wait To Get Help. As I'm Sure You Know Yorkies Dehydrate Very Rapidly With Diareaha Or Vommitting. My Two 9 Year Olds Were Just Diagnosed With Inflamitory Bowel Disease... It Almost Killed My Little Girl, But Through A Miracle She Survived. Now Her Brother Is Being Treated For It. A Couple Of The Warning Signs Are Diareaha, Inappitance And Also Stomach Bloating. Its Nothing To Fool Around With . Best Of Luck To You. Dogmom
I totally agree. You need to get her checked out - don't jump to worst case scenario, if you bought from a reputable breeder, I would think its just stress. My Cavalier King Charles freaked out when we brought him home, diarrhea, wouldn't eat, etc. It was shock and fear. He settled and was totally fine! Make sure you stay calm, are soothing and you are getting her hydrated by any means necessary. Rub the nutri-cal on her gums. Also, Bach's Rescue Remedy is amazing in new puppy situations. I used it when we got our Yorkie Mix, Ella Bean and her adjustment was much better.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!