View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 08:49 AM   #1
Keely's Mommy
YT 500 Club Member

Love New Pics!!! New Pics!!!! Maverick and Keely Jo!

I haven't posted pictures in awhile mainly because I dont have my laptop at home I need to get a new power cord. Which I did and the stupid cord was defective go figure. So I'm at work right now and I thought I would do it right now. Some of these are from when Keely was in heat and I bought her a really cute diaper from YTer Shadow! Thank you again they are great and are so adorable! The other pictures of are Maverick and his little friend Bella at my work and that last are of Maverick at my work with his new hair cut!! Keely goes for her spa day next tuesday so I'll post her pics then! So enjoy!!

1. Keely outside on the porch when it was starting to get really warm here. I think it was one of those days it was like 80 and now were back in the 60's.
2. Keely right after she got a bath, I hurried and rushed her to the bathtub because thats when I noticed she went into heat. Her diapers came at the perfect time.
3. One of the cute diapers Shadow made for her. These diapers are so absorbant it was amazing. Thank you Shadow!
4. Keely and Maverick sitting on the back of the couch. Keely looks so mad at me because I gave her a bath.
Attached Thumbnails
New Pics!!! New Pics!!!! Maverick and Keely Jo!-keely.jpg   New Pics!!! New Pics!!!! Maverick and Keely Jo!-keely-after-bath.jpg   New Pics!!! New Pics!!!! Maverick and Keely Jo!-cute-diaper.jpg   New Pics!!! New Pics!!!! Maverick and Keely Jo!-keely-mav.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!