View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 08:49 AM   #1
Carsons Mommy
Mom 2 Carson & Bailey
Donating Member

Default Our new puppy is sick :(

I picked up Bailey yesterday around 3 and the lady said she hadn't fed her much that day so she wouldn't get car sick on the 3 hour drive home. She slept pretty much the whole way home and when we got here I introduced her to Carson.. they ran around and played for probably an hour or so and then settled down a little. I tried to get her to eat some of the food that the breeder was feeding her mixed with Innova puppy but she wouldn't eat any. I gave her some nutri-cal also..

So anyways last night she threw up like 4 times and this morning she had REALLY bad diarrhea (looked like there might have been some blood in it??) She still hasn't eaten any food.. I even boiled some chicken breast and smashed some hard food up and mixed it together, she still wouldn't touch it. She drank some water about 15 mins ago and literally 10 seconds later threw up yellow liquid. She's been sleeping all day and doesn't want to play like she was last night when we brought her home. I've been giving her a little bit of nutri-cal about every couple hours (can you give them TOO much of it??)

She does have a vet appt at 3:45.. just wondered what you all thought ..

Last edited by Carsons Mommy; 05-23-2008 at 08:51 AM.
Carsons Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!