View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 06:55 AM   #15
Gypsy & Me
lovin my girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
Thanks for the review girl, I really appreciate it!

Actually though...I saw these reviews a little too late...whoops!

I went and bought one of them today, LOL. I DID find one at Petsmart and just bought the darn thing...thinking well, if the babies didn't drink out of it, I can always bring it back. I was VERY afraid that they were going to be scared to death of the thing (especially Stedman) as NONE (Tate, Sted OR the cat) would drink out of a water bottle....they were TERRIFIED of it! I think they were scared of it though because the little roller ball on the spout made noise when they licked it - so it just didn't work for us.

HOWEVER........to my surprise, my babies (cat included!) absolutely LOVE this fountain!! I was really shocked. Tatum took to it right away. She walked up to it as soon as the water started flowing for the first time and immediately got a long drink from the WATERFALL....lol.....it's like she just gets the biggest kick out of drinking water this way She is such a funny little thing lol. Then Stedman started walking up, and I thought to myself....well here we go. He isn't going to touch the thing...he will look at it, get scared, back up and walk away But NOPE! He walked right up to it and drank more water than I think I have ever seen him drink in my entire life. Meaning at one time of course lol. Even Brinkley (the cat) loves it. I tell you, my babies are just plain weird They are scared of a water bottle that does nothing....yet this fountain that has water pouring out of it they LOVE. Go figure

Oh well, whatever works! And if it gets them to drink more water (which they need) then I am happy I don't mind having to clean it more often than a regular water bowl if it means them having clean, fresh water at all times and they drink more of it as well. So....so far, so good Now, what hubby is going to say about THE DOGS having a water fountain when he comes home is a whole other story.....

I think we need to see...
Gypsy & Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!