View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 06:46 PM   #2
KitKatJam
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybabyboymax View Post
I just dont get it
I see this ad and decide to call her to see what she says...they are 7 1/2 weeks old, never been to the vet, their tails arent docked, dewclaws arent removed, no shots, never been dewormed, cant be registered and mom is 8 pounds dad is 9 1/2
she didnt know what I was talking about when I mentioned the tails or dewclaws she said OH NO i could never do that to my babies! Then proceeded to tell me "ohhh thats why my girl has a stub tail"

I really wish people who knew nothing about breeding just wouldnt breed. She says at 750 at peice you cant go wrong! I had to basically school her and tell her she should get them to the vet and hold on to them til they are older...but she said she couldnt because shes moving and she isnt taking them with her

check it out
THiS Add is Worth the Read. Check it out!
That why my girl has a stub tail did she know anything about yorkies before she got them. Or I wonder if she got them from someone else and bred them. Either way its sad..I hope she takes your advice and gets them shots and stuff, or turns them into a yorkie rescue
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!