View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 04:32 PM   #6
YorkieChanel
Yorkie Yakker

So how is the crate training going? I started today after work. Gave her treats to make her feel comfy.. left her in there for about 7 minutes while i am sittin next to her. Then took her out, took her out, she peed. then came inside got her free time playing and all with me on my bed. Then i put treat in crate and she went in. i layed on bed while she in her crate on floor. after about 4 minutes she started to softly cry and then started to try to dig her way out. I waited for her to get quiet and then took her out.. What do you guys think? I have been trying to do what all the books and tips say... Specially since i just started training school. But she doesnt seem to respond that great with the clicker. I am starting to think over this whole outside training. I thought it would be best since the house would smell fresh not like pee, less $$$ for pads and all. But i will see how it goes in the next few weeks. I wanted to practice more with the clicker but she doesnt respond to it. she just *like the flash turn and look and look away*...
YorkieChanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!