View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 01:49 PM   #7
Yorkie Luv of 3
Ayla now makes it 4!!!
Donating Member

Shade

well, ,here i have 4 Adorable Yorkies,, the 2 "bigger" girls never eat poop,, but the 2 little "Princesses",, think its a just a most special tasty treat!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! Cricket is 2 1/2,, i'm home most all the time and watch,, she goes thru spells of not touching it,, and spells of YUMMIE POO!!! she KNOWS I am unhappy about it when she does it,, but at times she'll almost fight ya for it!! GROSS!!! and our new baby,, also a PooEater,,, EEWWWWW!!! they are currently fed Merrick dry,, the little girl also gets Canidae chicken and rice canned twice a day,,its not made a change,, food to food,, Cricket only eats her own,, Ayla will munch on everyones!! not sure which is more disgusting!?! lol,, i've tried,, Distaste,, Deter,, ForBid,, pineapple,, Accent,, so far,, to no avail,,, our own vets mini schnauzer is a lover of "cat cookies" as he called it,, now that is really gross!! !LOL
I wish you luck with getting them stopped,, and any more remedies?? i'm always looking for a sure fire answer,,,
Yorkie Luv of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!