View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #7
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NANCYETTA View Post
why take the kids and separate them from mothers stick them into foster homes scattered all over the place i cant see how this was better for them, why not just take all the men out of the "compound" leave the kids and mothers? They could have tested them (DNA) and had them all together, and it would not have cost the taxpayers 3 million? and counting, after all said and done what a big mess...
they cannot take grown men from the compound without arresting them...and without prior proof..they couldn't do that. it is not an ideal situation for the kids....there is no ideal situation for them. but the mothers have shown they would lie and hide things just to keep from being exposed...no matter what they are doing with the kids. so i dont think the kids would have been safe with the mothers either.

i think they did what they could to protect the children at the time....and yes, it is a big mess. i just dont see how the courts can say the kids are not in any danger there. after all they have learned about their lives and conditions.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!