View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 08:30 PM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Default Asking for Prayers

I don't normally share much of my personal life/problems but I am in need of my YT Family's prayers. Most of you know that I was involved in a serious 4-wheeler accident last November that shattered my leg. The damage done to my leg was extensive - there were 7 plus breaks and the end of both my tibia and fibula exploded leaving me with a hollow bone. I now have a metal plate with straps holding the bones together. At yesterday's appointment with the Orthopedic Surgeon the xrays revealed complete healing of the bone -- and I want to give Praise to Our Good Lord for the healing. However, the doctor is quite concerned about the numbness and increasing amount of pain in the bottom of my foot and in my leg and is referring me to a Neurologist.

I ask that you pray for relief from the pain that I am experiencing. For the past two weeks+ the pain in my leg has been gradually getting worse - it is at the point now that it is a struggle to walk. It is very frustrating and the pain is starting to wear me down.

To my wonderful customers -- I sincerely appreicate your confidence in me and my products and above all your patience -- sewing has been my life-saver -- it is one of the few "normal" things that I CAN do. The pain meds I am on affect my concentration and orders are taking a few days longer that I would like to get out.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!