View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 01:50 PM   #8
yorkieangel
Rescue Angel

Well I'm a Yorkie newbie and only had Cowboy a week, but he originally did nothing but roll and walk in his pee and poop and I had to bath him at least 2 times a day . hew ould actually have stiff hair all over from pee drying all over him...YUCKKKKKKKKKKK
Now I keep his pee pad in one side of a large cage and only a medium /small stuffed floppy animal in the other side along with his food dishes. no blankets or beds because he would pee all over them. he now goes most of the time on the pad(or close to it and sleeps eats and plays on the other side which mostly is usually dry except maybe an occasional pee paw print from walking off the paper. The stuffed animal is lumpy enough he doesn't pee on it like a blanket but soft and squishy enough he cuddles with it for sleep.

he does however pee on the housefloors if I let him run loose but I figure one step at a time. I am going to start using my pens this weekend.

Oh yeah.. I also cut his scraggle hair short and now I don't have all the stiff fur problems from him peeing funny and getting it all over himself on the long hair.
yorkieangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!