View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 06:28 PM   #14
kuma
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckuz13 View Post
Hi, I thought about this for awhile before I decided to post. I have been looking and reading about yorkies for about 3 years now. I have visited many breeders, good and bad. I have worked with all sorts of animals ( vets clinic) and I truly believe you cannot plan the magic that happens when you find that " special one". I believe with all my heart the yorkie picks you. I have passed up some beautiful pure bred yorkies and really questioned why I did not GO For It! but those pups were meant for someone else. Just like children. We can plan for them but we can't choose who they are or what they end up looking like and we love them unconditionally.. I am still looking or shall I say my yorkie is still looking for me...life is forever changing so planning does not always guarantee happiness and perfection. I know this now..
Sooooooo true!!!!!!! i feel the same way, lots of things i would have done differently but at the same i look over kuma and tell him im glad that i got you when i did.... I LOVE YOU Kuma-san.....
kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!