View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 05:13 PM   #11
Marina
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Im Guilty too!!!!
I had no idea about the evil pet stores and Chewy came from one! I would never do that again even though I feel bad for those dogs soooooo bad! I wish i could steal them all and they could all come live with me!!!
I made the decision to get a yorkie in about a week... did a little research on DOGS not yorkies as much... then promised myself id go to 2 or 3 dog stores so i could pick one;..... well OBVIOUSLY in the first store the first puppy that licked me became my best friend. She was also older.. 4 months and the other yorkie they gave me was 2 months. I wanted the 2 month old so i could have more time to bond with it but i knew when I looked into her eyes that she needed to come home with me! I was definately right because my vet said if i hadnt bought her she would have died within weeks from all the conditions she had. so a few thousand dollars and a few months later she was all well and a happy pup. She is the love of my life and i trully adore everything about her but i too wish i would have done some things diferently. You love and you learn.
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!