View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 10:14 AM   #3
anniesmom68
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by conbotas View Post
Hello everyone!! I'm looking to add another yorkie to my family. I am looking for a male yorkie in Arizona. I am a US pat who moved to Hermosillo, Sonora, MX about a year and a half ago from Denver. I travel to Tucson every week due to business, so I am willing to drive to meet the right little guy. Sorry, no air travel as this is traumatizing for the pup. Registration is not necessary, but welcome. More importantly, I'm looking for an honest breeder who cares about the quality of the breed and cares they go to a good home (mine). I would like to see the parents and possibly any siblings, past or present. I am an experienced yorkie owner who spoils her pups rotten. I own 2 females and 1 male. Chester, my male, recently became very sick and lost an eye and had to be neutured. Any questions, please feel free to ask or PM me. Letty
Hello,
I recently moved to Mesa Arizona (outside of Phoenix) I brought my female Yorkie with me. My boyfriend has her sister. Who is beautiful. I have some experience in Breeder a pair of Yorkies from the past..I just enjoyed having pups. We have been talking about adding a little boy to our family maybe breed his little girl. I really want to find a male with good qualities. So if we do decide to breed..The pups would be great quality..
I havent had much luck in the Phoenix area. When i have found someone . There is limited Registration. I understand ..I wouldnt want my Yorkie pups to go to a Puppy Mill Breeder. I went to look at a pup the other day. The breeder had been breeding for 17yrs and was gonna sell me a 5 1/2 week old pup..I was shocked..I have went to several people with Yorkie pups since i moved here in April and i couldnt believe the poor quality. Half didnt look like Yorkies..I am sure there is a Breeder that will meet my needs..I am just excited about getting a little boy for our family..
Are you looking to Breed this male? If i find someone reputable i will let you know.I have been looking since the beginning of April..
Good Luck
Gina
Mesa, Az
anniesmom68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!