View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 09:00 AM   #1
Tasha07x
YT Addict

Embarassed I wish i knew THEN what i know NOW!!!

I wish i knew THEN what i know NOW!! Thinking back about how we got bailey i cant believe how silly i was my partner was off work that week i was not working anyway as i was on a driving course to become a driving instructor. Me and my partner talked about getting a little yorkie so i could walk with him and Leah (my partners golden Lab) And it would be the perfect time before i went into full time work so i could be with the little puppy and potty train him etc.
We had talked alot about it and i was so excited about getting one so on the Thursday morning i opened the yellow add's paper (how silly) and seen a yorkie pup for sale £275 an hour from me. I phoned up the breeder and off me and my partner went to have a look. We did not do any research about yorkies just talked about it and we had bought nothing for the puppy as we just went to have a ''look''.
The breeders home was a right mess dog poop everywhere and when we went in to see the little puppies she said there was only ONE little boy left so i did not have a pick of the litter. she gave him to me and he was the most lovely little thing i have ever held and i just fell in love with him right away.
She told us we could take him there and then if we wanted to as he was old enought to go at 5 weeks old which i NOW know is really to young to be taken away from his mother We had bought nothing for him so we went straight to 'pets at home' and got him LOADS of goodies!! I wish i had taken more time to get to know the breed. i also wish i had been on yorkietalk first and found out as much as i could about yorkies. Do not get me wrong i would not change Bailey one bit but i just wish that i had not been so silly and got him there an then. BUT he is the most loved little boy ever hehehe and i would not change or swap him for the world
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!