View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 08:12 AM   #15
bchgirl
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy4 View Post
Okay so this can still be the initial reaction just coming back or more present? Thats what i worried about, if she is being re-exposed to the unknown allergen and its right before my face but cannot see it! See i have a lil boy yorkie too who reacted almost 12 hours before her same size and look of hives same day thats why i figured it was something they BOTH came in contact with for them both to react in the same day hours apart. Does this make sense? They gave her a shot of steroids on Monday at 2:30 hives went away and stayed gone til last night. They never completely went away in her ears they didnt bother her until last night. they were not as red the last 2 days you could kinda see where there were is all. So you think she may be just reacting harder than my other dog. his shot seemed to have done the trick. Or do you think she is being re-exposed?
No, not re-exposed...the hives have just re-occurred. Hives do that. It takes some people longer than others. The medical community doesn't completely understand hives. It is one of few conditions that can manifest and recitfy itself..within hours and then re-appear.

Since both of them are affected...think carefully what both of them did that day..anything they may have possibly eaten, any flea treatments, heartworm meds?

And honestly you may never know...but it is strange both of them have them.
bchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!