View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 08:01 AM   #15
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silyjillie View Post
Wow you guys really think Lindsay could be pregnant?! What makes you think that? I didn't see anything to suggest it, did I miss something! I hope he calls Peyton too! They're just perfect for each other and she really loves him! I hated Lindsay being there this season. If she's pregnant I'll be soooooooooo pissed! Him and Brooke have gotten so close this season, but I can't see her doing that to Peyton. They're too mature for that drama again, or atleast they better be. What about Dan! I can't believe the old man died and now he's #1! I guess they have to keep him around tho. I love Deb and Skillz. It's funny watching them sneak around.
I hope he called Payton too....calling Brooke would be lame IMO. They should just be good friends.

Deb and SKILLZ??? I missed something! They're together??? OH MY...I hope I didn't erase it, LOL!

And DAN~~ OMG!!!! I can't believe he was finally doing something that wasn't degenerate and he gets hit by a car just when his beeper is going off. I can't WAIT for the new season to start, haha.

Last edited by nvnvgirl; 05-21-2008 at 08:03 AM.
nvnvgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!