View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 06:23 AM   #1
crb
Luvin' 6 Yorkies
Donating Member

Omg Max is scared of smoke!!

Saturday my husband was grilling, so we left the back door open so the babies could run in and out. I was in my back room sewing and would come out every now and then. While I was sewing I realized Max hadn't been in the house in a while, so I went outside to find him laying in the grass looking towards me. When I walked up to him he started jumping around and was so excited, my husband then told me that he had been laying there and was looking at the door whining. I played with him for a while and then asked him to come inside, he wouldn't, he just put his tail down and walked away. So I picked him up and as I was getting closer to the door, he started clawing at me trying to get out of my arms. I put him down inside, he put his tail between his legs and just kept running to both doors and whining because he wanted back outside. I was totally confused. My husband let him back outside after a while, because he just would not settle down. After a while I went back outside and took a toy with me to play with him. We played for quite a while, my other babies joined in and then I told him let's go get a treat, he reluctantly followed me in and I gave him treats and then a bully stick to chew on. He was much better and everything was fine.

Well last night I turned on the oven to cook dinner, apparently when I was roasting corn in the oven on Saturday part of the shuck fell off and was laying on the bottom, well when my hubby opened the oven door all this smoke came out. Max was there, when he saw all the smoke he started acting the same way he was on Saturday.

Now usually when my hubby grills he uses a gas grill, no smoke, but he was out of propane on Saturday so he used a regualar grill with charcoal, lots of smoke.

So now we know Max is afraid of smoke.
crb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!