View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 06:16 AM   #9
diggy4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member

spoke with the vet...they said they are putting her on the pill form steroids for 6 days ...if then they come back they want to see her again. Im so sad....

Jodie, Nope I washed the fleece and kept it in the basement away form her just to be safe....so that's not it. uggg SO CONFUSED!!!

Its not like Bella is completely miserable, but im afraid of it turning that way!! When i give her benedryl it knocks the itching right out for her...but still I dont like pumping them with meds all the time I wanna get to the root of it. So we will start the pills this afternoon and go from there. I am kinda relieved to hear that one treatment doesnt always knock them out...cuz the thought of whatever she is reacting too still laying around the house bothers me. Im hoping she isnt re-exposed and this is really the first exposure reaction still. Hope that made sense. thanks for your thoughts

and Patti sounds like your in the same boat as me....bring your baby over and we can sit and stare at them all night together...Lord knows I cannot rest well knowing she isnt 100%!!! I lay there staring at her making sure her breathing isnt affected. Hope your baby gets better too.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!