View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 04:35 AM   #9
morningsting
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
how is she this morning ? Was there a neighbor you could ask for a ride in case of an emergency ?
Right now it's 2:34am here & she is doing ok. She played with my Yorkie for a little bit, but then he got annoying to her (lol). Right now she's sleeping in my lap & the little imp has chocolate all over her head! She's gonna need a bath later today for sure. I'm waiting to sleep until my hubby gets home from work ... he won't be in until 5:30am, so I've got a few hours to go. Might as well kill some time here on YT I think she's going to be ok though. No vomiting, no hyper behavior, & no diarrhea either. Unfortunately I do not have a neighbor that I could ask for a ride from My friend lives right down the street from me, but she works very early in the morning so there's no way she could take me to an animal hospital & be back in time for her job. We just moved to this neighborhood in March & none of the neighbors are friendly towards us at all Thank you everyone for your prayers & support, & I will update later this morning for sure.

-Amy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!