View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
morningsting
YT 500 Club Member

Default Please pray for my Chi!!!

I know that this is a Yorkie forum, but I have nowhere else to post this & I really need your guys' prayers. My husband forgot to take out the trash before he went to work, & I came home (the trash bag was on the floor still!) from being at a friends house & the trash bag was open. There was a large piece of a chocolate cake in there, & I believe that my Chi ate the whole thing The vet said that she would have to eat an entire cake for her to die from it, but I'm still really, really worried about her. She only weighs five pounds, so I'm just so scared that this is going to kill her. I can't take her to an emergency vet because my husband has the carseat & I can't just leave my daughter at home with no one to watch her. It's nighttime & I also cannot drive at night because I'm on a lot of medication, & the medication I'm taking has made my night vision horrible. I feel so stupid! How could I have let this happen?!? I can't believe that I forgot that there was chocolate cake still in the trash ... I also feel so stupid because I don't have anything in my house to induce vomiting, which I should because I have a kid! So please everyone, pray for my Chi that she does not die from eating all that cake. She's my life & I've had her for three years & I don't know what I would do without her. Of course I love my Yorkie, but my Chi is my first dog ever & she holds a very special place in my heart ... I would just be devastated if she died from this. How could I be so stupid?!? I should have just taken the trash out myself instead of relying on my husband to do it ... this is definitely a learning lesson for me & I will never, EVER again leave out the trash like that. Next time I will MAKE DARN SURE that either me or my husband takes out the trash immediately. Thank you all for reading this. You guys are the only people I have that I can turn to for support & prayers.

-Amy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!