View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 05:33 PM   #12
BamaFan121s
Donating YT 10K Club Member

IMO, you have already answered your own question in regards to breeding her: You are considering doing it "because you want one of her puppies." And you are already questioning if it is "selfish" to want that. Seems like you already have an answer.

Don't get me wrong, I think you are in company when it comes to wanting another dog just like your already perfect one, no shame in that. I think that you are wanting what many others do and understandably so. But that's what it comes down to...what you want vs what is in the best interest of your girl and the Yorkie breed itself. That is for you to decide, and you have plenty of time. I understand that it is tough sometimes to put aside what you desperately want, but may not be the best case scenario.

Kudos to you for thinking about your concerns and weighing your options in advance. It seems like those who TRULY love their furbutts enough to do that these days are few and far between. I know that you will make the best choice for yourself and your girl when the time comes to decide.
BamaFan121s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!