View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 10:45 AM   #1
Mom2BabyNatalie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Star "The York'ish Cecilia" Presents Her New Lil' Boy....

Our little Cessy has made us Grandma's!!

Cecilia Dawn is our beautiful little Morkie girl... who took a fancy to our sweet "bitty butt" Yorkie, Sebastian Maxwell Teegan.

The two gave us a little singlton lad on April 23rd, weighing in at a big ol 3.25 ounces.... my daughter gave him the biblical name of Jethro and added Teegan in honor of his daddy...

Cessy had a very quick, smooth delivery all on her own with us overseeing her every breath.... phone in hand... vet on speed dial - - (we were afraid she might not be able to deliver the lone pup as he'd gotten quite large from the previous ultrasound to the most recent radiograph) but she did an absolutely wonderful job and has been an exceptional, perfectly devoted Mama!

She has really come "out of her shell" with regards to her previous more quiet and timid personality.... she adores EVERYONE and gets ever so excited to meet folks at the door and lead them right over to her precious baby boy for a "show n' see".

Little gentleman Jethro Teegan will be 4 weeks old tomorrow and is weighing in today at 13 oz. He is charting to be a 4 lb guy when he grows up! Mom is 5 lbs and Daddy is 2.5 lbs, so 4 lbs figures out to be just about right!

Here he is.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S5031341.JPG (85.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg S5031332.JPG (80.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg S5031322.JPG (83.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg S5031321.JPG (88.4 KB, 82 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!