View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 07:40 AM   #7
valerieam
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

We've had Marley about 6 weeks now. He was very aggressive with Pippin at first. He bullied Pip even though he was half his size. He would go after Pippin with his mouth open like pac-man ready to bite him, grab onto his fur and not let go. We've been able to stop that for the most part. Now they are joined at the hip. They spend so much time chasing each other around the yard. The first few weeks I had my doubts that I did the right thing getting Marley, but they really do love each other now. When we get up in the morning they give each other kisses, they're so happy to see each other.
Also, before when I came home from work I could hear Pippin barking when I got out of my car. Now the house is quiet until I put my key in the door.
One day Pippin got my bra out of the laundry basket and took off down the hallway. Marley grabbed onto it and wouldn't let go. Pippin knew I was coming to get it and was trying to get away so he ended up dragging Marley still hanging onto the bra. They make me laugh. When I'm at work I can hardly wait to get home to see them. I've had dogs all of my life but I have never felt this protective as I am with them.
valerieam is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!