View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 05:15 PM   #1
Mieke
Yorkie Talker

Default somethings not right with mieke

Mieke is a 13 week old yorkie, and yesterday I took her to my moms while i cleaned my floors (she's decided that the swiffer is her sworn enemy) and when i came back to get her (it was like 1am) she was really tired and i didn't think anything of it i figured she had just played too much and was tired after about an hour of her sleeping on my lap she I noticed she was kinda shaking so i tried to give her some dog ice cream i got from shwans (sp?!) well she didn't want it and i was super worried about her and she was throwing up and it was just awful, and luckly she had a vet appoinment to get some shots today at 2pm and my husband conveinced me to wait it out

When I woke up she seemed like 90% okay back to normal and when i took her to the vet she was acting 100% and when they were giving her, her shot I started to ask the vet but he didn't seem that concerned about it (i wish now i would've been a little firmer when asking)and now she's just not feeling well at all she's not very responsive to my voice she's avoiding me she's crying out when I try to pick her up, as soon as i got her home from the vet she had threw up clear...and i don't know what's wrong any ideas?!
Mieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!