View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #2
lilstar63100
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by niki35010 View Post
I cannot take this anymore!!! When can I give Fancy a bath?!?!?!? She stinks so bad! I have washed her off with a warm bath cloth...but it is just not enough! The babies are getting their tails docked and dewclaws removed tomorrow. Please tell me I can do this soon. The vet told me not to bring Fancy in with the pups...how is this going to work? Oh and my vet that I usually go to I called them about getting the babies tails and claws done and they would be 17.00 a puppy and I have 6 puppies..so I called around to another vet that I know is good and they were only 9.00 and my vet said don't bring Fancy with them and can you drop them off early in morning and come get them that afternoon...I was like NO they have to eat!!!!!!!
they expected the puppies to be there all day without eating?! wow! my vet had me bring pebbles, but stayed in a different room with her while they did the tails and dew claws so she wouldnt freak out if they cried.
i waited till the pups were 2 weeks old and then gave pebbles a bath. im not sure what the right thing to do was... but she was disgusting... i couldnt wait any longer

Mommy to 3 Yorkshire Terrors Shasta, Sherman and Little Man
lilstar63100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!