View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 01:19 PM   #7
LittleMansMomma
Donating YT 500 Club Member

When someone comes to the door Little Man is right there. He tries to go out when they come in, but doesn't quite make it out the door.

He did get out one time. Scared me to death. Sheila (my cousin) came over to drop off my movies that she borrowed and to pick up a few more since there is hardly anything on tv anymore. Well anyways she forgot her purse on the chair, so I picked it up and went to the door to holler at her as she was backing out of the driveway. Little Man squeezed himself out between my legs when I opened the door. I screamed and she stopped. When she stopped he was just about to go under the front tire by the car door! My heart went to my feet and I felt so sick to my stomach. Sheila just sat in her car and started shaking and crying (she had just lost Pointer (Little Man's brother) a week before). Since then, he doesn't run out behind me or anybody else. He sits on the arm of the chair looking out or he will sit in the middle of the floor. He don't move until the door is closed behind the person leaving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
Well I NEVER!! Seriously, I think it has happened to all of us. Mine love to run out when I answer the door. They think it is for them all the time. I started putting a baby gate between the front door which opens IN and the screen door which opens out. Now the baby gate works great!
Little Man does this too! I never thought about using the baby gate there! Thanks! I just went and put my gate there, so he can't go out when I go to the door.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!