View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 12:29 PM   #5
RONLYNN
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
Well I NEVER!! Seriously, I think it has happened to all of us. Mine love to run out when I answer the door. They think it is for them all the time. I started putting a baby gate between the front door which opens IN and the screen door which opens out. Fits perfectly, but with my short legs I about kill myself stepping over it! Not long ago when I answered the door, they all ran out then all ran back in...... I THOUGHT! about 10 minutes later I heard a bark outside and opened the front door and there stood Sunnie waiting not so paciently to get in. During the last gift exchange, the UPS man came to the door and I thought I got them all back in. I started counting 1....2.....3.....4....5.................... lets try this again... Tilly... Ladybug....... Sunnie....... Sunshine......... Rainbow....... Beamer?? where is Beamer? I opened the front door to go look and there stood the UPS man with Beamer in his arms. Beamer followed him across the street and was trying to get in his truck. Thank Goodness he looked down before he drove off! Now the baby gate works great!
OMG...Thank God for the Beamer that the UPS man was so nice!!!

** PPU - Petite Pups United Member ** The PINK Club Member **
RONLYNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!