View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 08:40 PM   #20
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenncarr79 View Post
Thank you!! I will go and get some canned pumpkin and store it like you said. Good advice and something easy I can do. I've switched his poor food so much since I've gotten him and I just want to feed him something good. So that's why I got Canidae. I've also tried Wellness and he didn't like that either. I don't know what else to try that is good for him. What do you feed your Yorkie?? Anyways I'm not worried about the cat food any more b/c he can't get to it. He is MUCH better now though. His poop is a lot firmer and he hasn't thrown up since that day. Thank goodness. He just gave me a scare that's for sure.

Thanks again for all the advice and concern. Maverick is doing great. Hopefully that doesn't happen again or at least not for a long time.
i feed newman's own organic as i like the fact of it being all organic --it does have alot of grains in it so not good for allergy dogs. Natural balance organic is actually better but my demi would not eat it. Probiotics are also good for diarhea and my dee dee is on uas lab dds plus 2 capsules a day 30 min prior to breakfast. Goat yogurt is good for probiotics too- glad your baby is feeling better as hate when they are sick
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!