View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 06:34 AM   #13
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4yorkies
i do not have any remedies but i know that my hair was ffalling out because of my thyroid medicine and it made me very depressed so i had to be on anti-depressants and i am only 20 i have been taking thyroid meds for over 2yrs. if you find something that works please let me know.
That's another thing I didn't know - I thought if UN-treated your hair falls out - and once you were on the right medication it helped ?

mine started before the thyroid meds but is worse now that I take them - Mine seems to be HYPO....not hyper - but borderline ...and on the depression - I do understand how you must have felt - I've never been treated or been depressed in my life - but this year is pretty emotional and I'm beginning to wonder now on that too - can depresson make your hair fall out ? It's so confusing - I'm trying to treat my own self by reading but I just keep seeing the same things over and over on the net -

Thanks Megan sweetie - you're always so cheerful and sweet ....I'd say yes on the stress but have always thought I was a pretty strong person till lately.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!