View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 11:51 AM   #6
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose View Post
NO, I would look elsewhere...I don't like the fact the breeder has ringworm in the kennel anyway...what you do is take a break..treat all the dogs and wait a safe period of time, then start again...you do not continue to breed and sell with parasites, KC, cocccidia or whatever going on...
I would not.. I would take the loss on the deposit..my opinion only from what I went through.
Before I found yt.. I bought and sure learned the hard way also.. Kim Brock that sold him to me and he had had coccidia and came to me with the poops so badly it took us 5 months to get him on his feet.. she sent me stuff for him then I found a breeder in the states who told me she was surprised he was not dead.. medicines in the states and canada can be quite different..
Then I bought maravilhosa and that was a nightmare also..I will not name her.. but if some one posted about her.. I would soon tell them..
It is very hard to find and trust a breeder anymore from just looking on the internet... one needs to know to come on yt.. I wish I had known,..anne
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!