View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 10:04 AM   #57
yorkyluver
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypreciouspups View Post
Wendy.. I am just checking in to see how you are doing right now..please take care of yourself.. I know it is so much easier said then done..

Do you live in the country.. I am thinking you need to get a new baby to make you feel that you have something to get up for.. I know we are all different.. some cannot bear the thought.. I personally would need a new baby for a distraction.. some one to cuddle and love and keep me busy from thinking..
I also want you to know I lost a 5 year old that fell off the bed she slept on for three years.. just a freak.. I was guilt ridden also.. then I lost a 5 year old when the vet gave him his needles.. same on he had a reaction to the year before.. at the time.. I did not think it was up to me when his chart was ever so tiny.. he had not been a sick dog.. so I left it to the vet to know what he was doing.. again the guilt I wore.. I learned that now I tell my vet what to do and what not to do..
But getting a new yorkie each time.. was all that saved me and kept me going.. for I wanted to die inside..
If you live in the country and get a new baby to love.. make a sheltered gated area. I know my friend in florida does this.. and she made a roof for it also..
Not sure if I helped you or not.. but have been thinking about you so much...sending prayers and big hugs..anne
Thank you so much for your heartfelt message. This is now 5 day's into this nightmare. I am truly concerned of my mental well being. I can't look outside without thinking about their last moments. Tess was found. I could tell her I loved her and give her a place to rest. Bennie was not found. I obsess about what he may have gone through. Yet, at the same time, I keep looking at every piece of landscape thinking He will some how miraculously be at the door. I do live rural. I am very aware of the wildlife. I am so cautious. My husband just opened the door Monday evening to get something form the car and they saw a rabbit. That quick out of view and a scream. I lost my best friends. I will one day fill my heart with a new baby. I will insure that a safe area will keep the innocent one from ever being another fatality. Thank you for your prayers. This is still very raw. Wendy
yorkyluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!