View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 07:06 PM   #30
SladesMommy
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilajom View Post
Why do guys have such good timing? I remember my last bf before this one, broke up with me after I was waiting for 13 months for him to come back from Korea (he was in the Army) and then moved in with some girl he met online and only knew for 1 week? Guys make no sense to me! Now I have a great man, but you have to get through a few bad ones first.

So back to the actual question at hand..... I went out to eat some Cajun food, went to Target, Best Buy, and Books-a-million. Now I'm home with my baby (the dog) well ok and the man baby too lol. Going to chat online and watch House on TV, that's about it. Now that I have Harley (yorkie) I don't want to stay out too late cause I'd rather be with him.
cause guys suck! lol! After this one, I'm just not going to get into any long distance relationships.. it just doesn't work.. too much wondering abut what the other person is doing.

Shopping sounds fun! I'm glad we dont' have a target here, I would go broke, they always have so much cute doggie stuff!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!