View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 06:11 AM   #14
erino77
Currently Suspended!

Default re:claustrophobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4doggiemama View Post
WooHoo!!! Great deals!! I can't do garage sales. Don't know if it has anything to do with my claustrophobia or not. Can't do Dillards either. Or any shop that has stuff close together.
You know my youngest son is like that. Ever since he was very young (ok so he is not even 5 yet, lol), as in a year or so old he would flip out when we went to a garage sale. Not the driveway part, he was fine there, but actually going inside the garage. He would make it in about 3 feet in and start screaming and actually drop to the floor and cry. He is a little better now but still will do it occasionally. We assumed it was something related to claustrophobia because of the small darker tight places crammed w/ stuff as garage sales are.
My Mom and I are bargain shoppers now that she has retired and I am a SAHM! Limited income will do that to you, lol! But we have a lot of quality time by getting together every Thur-Fri morning during the summer and hunting down the bargains Though it would be a lot more relaxing not taking a 4 & 5 yr old every time, lol!
Funny thing is I don't even miss shopping at the department stores or going to the mall. The deals are out there, you just have to be willing to take time and find them
erino77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!