View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 10:09 PM   #6
Jenncarr79
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks for the great advice. My neighbor gave me a few things to give to Maverick. And yes I know that cat food is bad for him and I've tried to keep it away from him but over the last few months he has eaten it from time to time, not every day or even every other day just when it was accidently left down. Just this last week I've totally put it up so he can NEVER get it. I read that it wasn't good for him so now he has no access to it. So this is the first whole week where he hasn't had any at all and now this. My friend is taking him into the vet with her in the morning. I have three kids and my husband is in the field so I can't take Maverick to the vet now. I'm just going to watch him carefully and if it comes to it my friend will take him in for me. She already said I can call her whenever and she'll take care of it since I can't right now. I hate that. I will definitely keep a close eye on him all night though. Thanks again for all the great advice. I gave him some chicken broth and he LOVED that so that's good. He acts fine it's just runny/bloody poop and he threw up twice. UGH. Poor Maverick. I'll will let everyone know how he is tomorrow morning. Thanks!
Jenncarr79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!