View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 04:15 PM   #5
For My Coby
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaGrits View Post
Whenever we put Elvis in his crate, he begins to holler. Loudly. What do you guys recommend? Do you go out of the room, turn on a radio to drown him out? It tugs at my heart strings to have him so unhappy.
Earplugs ain't a bad idea. And my suggestion is that each time you take them out of their crate, make sure that they are not crying or whining (unless it's potty time - mine got a free pass if I knew they had to go). It takes a few tries but if I could time reaching for the kennel door with a break in the noise, mine learned even quicker. Good Luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisydutches View Post
I just got two female yorkies at 7 weeks old They are adorable they share the same pen. But at times they get very aggressive with each other and they bite and attack each other. Should I tolerate this or should I stop it. I dont want them to get that way with each other unless its normal and it will pass. Or should I put a stop to it and how would I do that????
Hi Daisydutchess. I've got two males and only had one female, so I'm not much help. It's possible that they need to work out their own heirarchy between them, but with supervision. If you'll start a new thread with a descriptive title, you'll probably get more experienced responses.

Welcome to YT!
For My Coby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!