View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 03:32 AM   #10
Cati
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Sounds like you have the same homemade recipe I use except sometimes I sub the sweet potato for apples. Beef is not good for anyone and the doctor's here suggest the boiled hamburger because it is known to perk the interest in food and get them eating again, considered irresistable in most cases despite the grossness of being boiled. You can sub chicken in but it should be boiled too considering the stomach upset. We had the same problem with our neighborhood beast of a cat crapping in our flower beds. It's a really dangerous snack for your baby to be enjoying...think about all the hunting cats do and how they eat some portion of most of their captures. Mice and baby bunnies are known to be flea ridden and fleas host tape worm so watch out! To date there is no monthly preventative that I know of for tape worm. Everytime I see that cat step on our yard I turn the hose on him HARD so now he sits at the perimeter of our yard staring but does not come over anymore. It took probably 10 times of me nailing him before he gave up but he leaves us alone now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!