View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #1
CricketBaby
YT Addict

Omg A Pitbull tried to attack me and my Yorkies last night!!! What should I do?

Last night I went for walk around the block like I usually do...I don't know if any of you saw the Post about my friend who was killed on hwy 183 by a cement mixer here in Dallas? Well she left behind four children/husband and 1 pitbull. She passed away about 4 weeks ago. I guess you can imagine how preoccupied the family is and how neglected the dog must be? Well last night I was walking my two little Yorkies minding my own business walking past their home their pitpull in a rage started knocking down the fence slats! He was trying to get to me and my dogs :eek I had the sickest most scariest feeling in my stomach! I reached down very quickly and scooped up my dogs and walked quickly, NOT running to my home...I just knew he would get out before I made it. I kept looking back behind me and hoping he was not coming! I made it home! I just feel terrible for this family but I know the right thing to do is call the police. I am just so torn...I do not want to cause any more grief or stress for this sweet family. However a child or dog will be attacked....When I left my neighborhood this morning I looked at the fence ...one slat is gone!: a big enough space for his nose to get through!!!!

What should I do?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!