View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 02:37 PM   #9
linsvs
YT Addict

Thanks for the advise , it makes sense to me. But I did take him to the vets and was told he got into something, maybe grass or could be most anything. Anyway he gave him a shot to reduce the amount of acid his stomach would produce, gave him 2 prescriptions and science diet prescription food. And of yeah the bill for 64 dollars..LOL Started thinking about Coopers habits outside, He does eat grass, but I guess I always thought that was normal , learn something new everyday... Also I fixed my flower garden and a few outside cats seem to think its a good cat box!!! I caught Cooper eating cat poop the other day mulch and all SO it could be that to. I just went out and bought a short fence to go around the garden, just high enough to keep Cooper out, now I have to figure out how to keep the cats out....But you mentioned boiled hamburger, so I am curious. I have always fed boiled chicken, rive ,veggies like sweet potato. I always thought the beef was the worst one to feed them. BUt I have seen it suggested several times. Does the vet you work for feel it is good for them?
linsvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!