View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 03:12 PM   #15
River
Senior Yorkie Talker

Indy is a goat too! Loves any paper products. He was sitting on the sofa with me the other night, hubby was sitting on the other end. In the middle was a pile of magazines that hubby was trying to go thru and read. I got up to go to the bathroom and heard in a very loud voice "Indy, cut it out!!" When I came back Indy had chewed the corner of one of the magazines and hubby was muttering about MY dog's manners. However, there was a pretty gross incident. The farmer out back cut the hay field in June. We were standing at the edge of our yard watching a family of foxes having a ball rummaging thru the field. I took my eyes off of Indy for a couple seconds to watch and he went into the field. I yelled at him and he came booking past me and all I could see was the back end of a meadow vole sticking out of his mouth. Do you think i could catch him??? No way. He wolfed the whole thing down before I could get a hold of him. GROSS!!! Thought he'd get sick and throw it up, but he never did! Now I'm very vigilant when he's out, I don't trust him!! OOPS!! Too funny, he just went booking by me with a streamer of toilet paper!!!!!
River is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!