View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 09:16 AM   #6
xoxo Brooklyn
Yorkie Yakker

Tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncansmom View Post
My lil Duncan....hes just too funny. We have a cat, Patches, and everytime Patches sharpens his claws in NO NO spots I yell at him. Well Duncan has heard me so many times, so now when Patches does it, I dont have to yell coz Duncan yells at him for me! It makes me laff everytime!
And...the other day it was so hot here so I was in our pool with the dogs. I am totally anal about how clean my pool is ( its like getting in a dirty bath tub if its not clean) anyway, Im always skimmin it when Im in it to get leaves ect out of it. So while we were poolin it the other day, my hubby jumped in with us. I was in the water and Duncan was on the raft and hubby and I were on either side of him. Just then 3 leaves floated by and DUNCAN reached out and grabbed them and put them on the raft! I looked at Tim (hubby) and he looked at me and we both bust a gut laffin! Duncan got all the leaves and some grass too! They are so smart and they learn stuff we dont teach them just by watchin! Im so glad they cant speak human!!!! LOL the stories Im sure theyd have to tell!!

that is amazing! very smart dogs i cannot wait for mine.

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!