View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Can you tell that she is OCD?

This is my sister's dog and this is the only forum I am active in, sorry she is not a yorkie and my sister and I have been thinking that she might be OCD. Can you tell that she is by looking at her? We really love her and will never get rid of her, we just wanted to know how to stop her OCD coz it gets pretty bad.

She has strange habits like you cannot change the composition of the furnitures in the house. She will bark till you put them back. This goes for furniture, containers, boxes, vase and etc. She will also bark at plants when the leaves or hanging towels are being gently blown by the wind not to mention when there is strong wind she goes nuts. Is this OCD or is it just personality? Please share if you know how to stop it. She has been with my sis for 1 1/2 years already, pretty much socialized but she still won't stop barking at the things that I have mentioned.
Attached Thumbnails
Can you tell that she is OCD?-gj.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!