View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 06:36 AM   #14
BLEU BOY BARBER
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

TLC thank you for PMING me too !

My heart immediatelt before I read anything just looked at the origianl picture of Iris and began to pray for her... I do not waish one individual family or yorkie to go through what VAL and I have been through with our babies...

I want to look at this on the bright side ok

There is hope but you must get your baby looked at immediately I AM BEGGING YOU NOT TO WAIT...

Bleu Boy was fine till one day I petted him and MY LIFE HAS CHANGED FOREVER. He went everywhere with me I am in pharmaceuticals and he went to all the doctors offices with me... Since he has had surgery and in a cast for 6-8 weeks He is so hyper that he can not go with me anymore

If diagnosed this can be successfully treated. There is a 80/20 mortality rate so the rate is high. Take one step at a time and lets find out for sure.

With Val and Babybear all he did was jump from a chair and with BLEU all I did was pet him one day and he cried unlike I have ever heard in my life. IT IS HEART BREAKING!

If your baby has it I would like to know the weight I saw the age was 4 months most AAI/AAS show signs at 6 months which is the exact day BLEU BOY SHOWED SIGNS to a tee 6 months old... This can alos be aquired from injury .... Between your YT FAMILY AND Val and I we are here to support you .. Hang on tight ask any questions day or night .. We can give you our numbers if you want them and I will be monitoring this thread...

HUGS LOVE AND PRAYERS Breathe in and breathe out. One day at a time

Vicki
Bleu Boys Mommy
BLEU BOY BARBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!