View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 02:04 PM   #2
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston'sMom
I thought I would tell you all about Winston before I ask the question. He is 4 months old. We are trying a combination of crate training and pee pad training which is a long story. He is not a pet store puppy but Im not so sure about his life before me.

Here is my question:::I NEED HELP!!!
Right now, I have winston in a huge wire crate with a basket and a blanket at one end and pee pads at the other. We started with the traditional crate training in the very small crate and no pad but he always peed and pooped and never cared to lay right in it. So, we decided to try the peepad/crate combo. He goes on the pad more often than not but at least once a day, he still pees on the blanket side of the crate and chooses to lay in it. OR...he will walk over to his pee pad and sleep right in it!!!!!!! It is disgusting, I dont understand!!!! We take him out very often...at least every two hours.

I am dying here!! I just cant understand why any dog would WANT to lay in his pee when there is a better option just a foot away?!? He doesnt even go to a particular side of his bed to pee...he will pee right in the middle then PLOP right in the middle of it. He doesnt have a bladder infection, I already had him checked.

PLEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE Im BEGGGGGING For HELP!!!!!! Why is he doing this and how do I help him. No one can seem to help and I cant find an answer anywhere else.
Maybe try a belly band. I've heard of them but have never used them. I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm sure that you will get some good ideas from here though.
shecass is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!