View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 06:20 AM   #5
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

I have had professional ones done of my last Yorkie Gracie, she was beautiful and the pics turned out great. A pet store in the area had a prof photog come and do them. I also had professional ones done of Maya my pom when she was a puppy in a studio and they turned out good but were way expensive, then when she was older I had them done by a photghrapher who came to Petsmart. SHe had all kinds of props, basket, wagon wicker chair and they turned out fantastic. any of them could have been used on a calendar. I have attached pics of the pics so they are not as good as the actual ones. I would love to get professional ones of all of mine but I cannot imagine trying to get all 4 to cooperate.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone ever had their dog(s) professionally photographed?-mayapics-001-600-x-450-.jpg   Anyone ever had their dog(s) professionally photographed?-mayapics-004-600-x-450-.jpg   Anyone ever had their dog(s) professionally photographed?-mayapics-006-600-x-450-.jpg   Anyone ever had their dog(s) professionally photographed?-mayapics-007-600-x-450-.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!