View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 04:51 AM   #11
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Ok, day 5 now. I fed Dex boiled rice & hamburg last night and again this morning. Hes not throwing up, hes acting normal. He slept through most of the night last night only waking up at 530am to go out, he still had diarrhea, no more blood. When I got up at 630 and let him out, he had more. I fed him more white rice and hamburg and he ate it all up. He has not puked. I checked his gums and they were a little sticky but still pink. I am at work now and called the vet. They asked me to bring a stool sample tonight and they will have an answer by the morning if he has a parasite. They told me that if he does, they will put BOTH my dogs on antibiotics just in case. Do you think thats a good idea? They also said that if he does not have a parasite they will have to see him tomorrow for more diagnostic testing.

Im a little worried because its been 5 days. Im not as worried as I was 2 days ago though because there is no more traces of blood.

My POOR BABY!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!