View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 07:56 PM   #11
RowdysMom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I have both a linksys router and HP printer and both work fine with my Mac, although my HP printer is a different model than yours.

I have high speed internet at home and my desktop Mac is lightening fast! The laptop is a bit slower but it is 4 1/2 years old.

The iPhoto program that comes with the Mac is a GREAT picture program - I don't think you will be disappointed in it at all!

If you live near an Apple store, you can get walkup genius bar help - for free. For $100 per year, you can get even more detailed help. I have a friend who is learning to do some very sophisticated things with her Mac and she goes to the Apple store all the time to learn new things.

When you get an iMac account, then you can create all sorts of cool things - just go to the Apple site and look what you can do with it. My friend has created all sorts of picture albums with text and then you can just buy the album and it comes in the mail. It is so cool!!! You can create webpages and heck, I don't know what all you can do, but it is way cool!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!