View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Present Got Our GE Package Today!!!!

Yay!!!! We got our package today from Lexie and Luckylady!!!! OMG, so much stuff in the box...it's Christmas in May.

I am so mad though, got some really good pictures of Hot Rod opening the box but my camera died on my, literally! So I tried our old digital camera and it wouldn't take any pictures, so I wound up taking pictures with my cell phone. Every try sending yourself a bunch of pictures??? Sorry if the quality of the pics are poor.

Anyhooo, Thank You so much for all the neat stuff. Hot Rod thinks Miss Lexie is really pretty and neato. And he sez, "Tanks A Whole Bunches for the neet stuf. Got lotz of treetz now and lotz of cool shirtz and toyz and a new blankie!"

And Thank you so much for the yorkie notepads and Bath & Body Works soap, one of my favorite scents! I have the whole bath ensemble of it.

We had such a good time with the GE. I still am not so sure which I had more fun with, the shopping or the hints and guessing. I am so glad that we joined in on the fun. Hot Rod is snoozing from all the hard work of opening the gift, exploring everything and modeling all the shirts and sweaters. Everything fits him really well. The one shirt is a little bit looser than the others but it is still a good fit for him.

Lexie and Rose, Thank You so much for making it so much fun for Hot Rod and me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0513081259.jpg (176.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 0513081301a.jpg (158.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 0513081302.jpg (167.1 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 0513081305.jpg (158.2 KB, 23 views)
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!