View Single Post
Old 02-27-2005, 09:15 PM   #5
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

fasteddie, i took toby to the small/shy dog park today...... unfortunatly people need to reclassify wether their dogs are small and shy, there were several dog there that were LARGE AGRESSIVE DOGS!!!!!!! I'm not necessarily a nervous person, but these dogs made me REALLY NERVOUS; toby was under out feet because this dog wouldnt leave him alone and was HURTING toby by trying to puprposfully trample him, this made toby VERY fearful and scared....... after that dog left we had a GREAT time, toby took a while to loosen up after that scary experience but he had dun in the long run
It just makes me mad how people use these parks and they give no thought to what park they should take their dog too, there was a larger dog park right next to ours this woman could have taken her dog there, but NO... I talked to several people there and it seems this is a very bog problem and there have been SEVERAL attacks on smaller dog because owners of large dogs think it is cute or funny to see there dogs next to tiny ones, even though they are aggresive..... I even told her "youre harley is an agressive player, he could hurt the other dogs", after that she wasnt too interested in complimenting me on my toby, but she did leave ...........moral of the story, WATCH YOUR BABIES AND DONT BE AFRAID TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS TO THE PERSON WHOS DOG IS A PROBLEM, AND THEN LEAVE IF IT ISNT RESOLVED.....
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!