View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 09:32 AM   #11
majesticyorkies
YT 500 Club Member

Default Tiny Baby

I do not breed for tiny pups I want to show one of my babies some day. I come to all of you for help on 2 things. One I gave a puppy that isonly 2oz. I am bottle feeding but will not nurse. I love all my puppies no matter large or small. And will do everything to save them. Will this liver thing Help her? I worry so over all my babies. I am use to 4-6-oz pups not one sooo tiny. I have nurse mate I put it in her bottle along with karo. I have no nutri drops and am affraid if I order them now the may not get here in time. Also I have a female that has had 5 litters never had any defects. she is 8 yrs and this was her last litter. I bred her to Baily he has the champ backgrownd. I wanted to keep female. But Daisy lost her water and the babies 3 all were still born one had no back legs. Daisy lives with my Mom not me. But I got the call at 3am. Was the defect because of Baily? or her age? hope you don't think bad of me for breeding a 8yr old female but shes a big girl and was skipted so I though It would be ok she is fine. But scared to use Baily now. would love your input. Thank you DENISE
majesticyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!